We are seeking a full-time (remote) Intermediate-Senior Designer talented in both branding and UI/UX. Are you a detail oriented communicator who is passionate about solving problems for clients? Come work with us!
We are seeking a full-time (remote) Intermediate-Senior Designer talented in both branding and UI/UX. We are looking for someone with industry experience who is excited about creating in a variety of mediums. Applicants should be good communicators who are oriented around making projects meet the needs of their clients. Efficiency and organization is also a necessity. Completing tasks in a timely manner, without sacrificing on standards is important to our team.
- Meet with clients or the director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach their goals with the project
- Determine the message and tone designs should convey
- Develop website layouts, great UX practices, brands, and graphics/illustrations
- Present design to clients or the Creative Director / stakeholders
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients / Creative Director into the final design
- Have a critical eye and attention to detail to review your own and team members design work before presenting, printing or finalizing
- Pursue new methods and process that will aid in your skill as a designer
- Collaborate with copywriters and developers and other designers on the team
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of standard design software & office tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Docs / Word, general email & communication software like Slack )
- Very good capabilities in web design software (Figma, Sketch)
- Experience designing user interfaces and responsive websites
- Interest in how websites are built – markup and css awareness may be necessary to design for the web
- Knowledge of WordPress as a design / communications tool
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new methods and tools
- Competitive Salary
- Customizable benefits package
- 100% work from home
- A relaxed and supportive work environment
- Flexible schedules
Sonder is a team of highly motivated designers, developers, and creatives. We get riled up when talking about good design and feel a genuine desire to fix things when we see something that isn’t working. We become trusted members of our clients’ external teams and help them to make connections and achieve their goals.
We are all about doing good work and forging great relationships.