Pendo, a creative branding agency in Vancouver, is looking for a talented Intermediate Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker with strong design skills, is detail-oriented, and thrives in a collaborative environment.
The position is a 6 month full-time contract, with the possibility of extension. Applicants should be passionate about building brands with experience in the areas of brand identity, print and digital design application, packaging design, and production. We wear many hats at Pendo!
Reporting to Pendo’s Creative Director, the ideal Intermediate Graphic Designer will demonstrate the following:
- Multidisciplinary in approach with a solid foundation in design
- A great communicator and highly collaborative
- Able to multitask and work in a team environment
- Always curious and looking to push themselves and their work
- Able to thrive in situations under pressure and jump into projects as required
- Solid experience with Adobe CS and familiarity with Sketch / Figma
- 2-3+ years studio experience
- Bachelor of Design, Diploma (Design / Arts), or relevant experience
- Competitive within the industry
If you feel you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and PDF portfolio to email@example.com