Lost & Found is a Vancouver design studio specializing in wayfinding and exhibition design. We have built a strong reputation on award-winning, complex, and challenging projects which are seen from Juneau, Alaska to Lima, Peru. Our clients are cities, campuses, museums, and developers. The company is located in Vancouver, British Columbia on the ancestral and unceded territories of xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh, and Səl̓ílwətaʔ. Shaping and serving the process of Reconciliation through design is central to our values and expertise.
We have an opening for an Office Coordinator. You will be an integral part of the six person team, supporting the principal and designers in a wide variety of roles. The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, the ability to take initiative, and a social demeanour. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Administrative assistance and office equipment management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Social, enthusiastic, with a positive “can do” teamwork attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively
- Experience in a design or creative industry is a plus
- Minimum high school diploma, associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bonus Skillset 1: Basic bookkeeping (preparation of payroll, tax remittances and year end documentation for accountants
- Bonus Skillset 2: Social media strategy and planning experience
Email CV to email@example.com before September 30.
More detailed job description at this link: https://www.lostandfoundstudio.ca/contact
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but we are a small company. Only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.